May 27, 2011

Would You Rather Have a Perfect Body or One Million Dollars?

In a new survey by Nutrisystem, they asked people: Would you rather have your dream body for the rest of your life . . . or win $1 MILLION in the lottery?

And . . . 22% went with the body. The other 78% of Americans would rather take the cash.

Here are some other findings from the survey . . .

--17% of people said they've lied about their weight on their driver's license.

--50% of people refuse to use a full-body photo of themselves as their primary photo on Facebook because they're self-conscious about how they look.

--68% of people say they've tried a diet at least once in their lives.

--And 80% say that losing weight is better for improving sexual performance than Viagra.