Apr 18, 2011

FALLING OFF THE WAGON



Not only did Brooke Mueller miss her court ordered drug test on Friday, she also allegedly bought cocaine from a dealer in a gang infested neighborhood in Inglewood, California. A man, named T-Mac, tells RADAR Online he met Charlie Sheen's ex as she was exiting a pawn shop. "I was posted up across the street from the pawn shop and, when she got into her Benz, she asked me if I knew where she could get a bump. At first, I thought she was po-po, you feel me, but she told me she just wanted to get high. So I went for it. We got in her ride, bent a corner, and I hooked her a** up with 8-ball for a buck fifty and told her if she liked it, to come see me again."

A friend of Brooke's says, "Brooke is having a full-fledged crack relapse. Her lawyer has been trying to reach her, to no avail. Brooke has 3-4 friends that are big-time party animals, and they came over to her Los Feliz mansion, picked her up, and she hasn't been seen since."